The Chi Chapter was first chartered at the University of Missouri on May 31, 1913. We were one of the first greek chapters on campus. The current Chi house was built by Phi Mu Nationals in the 1920’s, and girls are still creating lifelong memories in it 90 years later!
Phi Mu was founded on the values of Love, Honor and Truth. Known as the faithful sisters, or “Les Soeurs Fideles” we pride ourselves on a strong sisterhood, working toward helping others and being well-rounded, involved sorority women.
Our Symbol: The Quatrefoil
Our Colors: Rose and White
Our Flower: The Rose-Colored Carnation
Our Mascot: A Lion, Sir Fidel